Manga Abitibi
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

[Touriste]Gunma Prefecture : Initial D & ''the land of drifting''

[Touriste]Gunma Prefecture : Initial D & ''the land of drifting'' Empty [Touriste]Gunma Prefecture : Initial D & ''the land of drifting''

Message par Neosilver Jeu 22 Mai 2014 - 19:08

[Touriste]Gunma Prefecture : Initial D & ''the land of drifting'' Ms3dcoocrl6ouinp6uvw

Pour ceux qui ont toujours tous suivie mes sujets depuis longtemps, vous savez qu'il y a des choses que j'aime et d'autre moins dans le monde des manga/anime.... et Initial D est l'un des trucs qui fais parti des moins (il y en a d'autre comme Death Note ou One piece, ect)........ pour des mes propres raisons et toc bon!

Bien sur malgré tout, j'essaie d'être impartial et être objectif lorsque je post sur ce forum en me disant qu'il y a beaucoup de monde qui aime ou aime pas les même truc que moi.

alors c'est pour ca que je me donne un coup de pied pour parler de truc comme ceci...... c'est pour vous.... oui vous les fans de truc que j'aime moins comme genre ceci : Initial D!

Cette franchise est l'une des pilier et bible de tous les fans de drifting japonaise, de course de char et de route montagneuse sinueuse!!!

Si jamais vous êtes ce genre de personne et que vous visitez le Japon.... vous aimeriez peut-être visiter la préfecture de Gunma, dans la région de Tokyo juste un peu au nord-ouest, a 90 minute de la ville

Gunma fut la référence et l'inspiration pour la création d'Initial D et vous pouvez y retrouver beaucoup de lieu qui sont reproduit dans la série.

Dans l'article si bas vous pourrez en lire plus sur le détail de la préfecture et de sa division géographique et de toute l'inspiration que cette place a été pour le créateur de cette franchise.

Louez vous un auto et partez faire une petit balade enchanteresse..... mais!! roulez prudamment!!

Sinon aussi dans une autre ordre d'idée, pour ceux qui ne connaisse pas la franchise... c'est 2 dernière année, c'est le retour des vielles série et classique à la télé et au cinéma.

Des vieilles franchise comme Neon Genesis Evangelion, Sailor moon on le droit a des reboots en animation..... d'autre on le droit a leur premier Live action comme Patlabor, Lupin III, Rurouni Kenshin....

Bref, Bien que le manga d'Initial D fut terminé cette année avec sa dernière publication dans son magasine, il y a encore des films d'animation qui sorte...... et cette automne un nouveau film sortira!

Cela fais 3, 4 jours que je voyais le trailer mais je me pensais pas que ca en valait la peine d'en parler (je me disait que ce n'était juste un autre de plus dans le tas)..... mais ce n'est pas le cas et il ne s'agit pas juste d'un autre comme tout les autres!!!

New Initial D The Movie Legend 1: Awakening est en fais un ''reboot'' des premiers chapitres du manga et premier épisodes de la série......  Ceci est un bon moment pour tous ceux qui ne connaisse pas la franchise de découvrir (ou redécouvrir pour les fans) avec une nouvelle animation et une histoire encore plus proche et exacte du manga.

Gunma Prefecture is a landlocked region in the Tokyo Regional Area, about 90 minutes northwest of the city of Tokyo by express train. It is well known for its beautiful mountains, ancient Jomon cultural assets, skiing, and hot springs... Well, that, and for being the setting of Japanese drifting culture comic and animation Initial D. Having driven Gunma myself, I can attest: Yes, it is that damn fun.
[Touriste]Gunma Prefecture : Initial D & ''the land of drifting'' L4x1ii5aengb9mjeitupExpand
Gunma is divided into five subregions, Tobu, Chubu, Seibu, Agatsuma, and Tone/Numata (usually just referred to as Tone, toe-nay, by the resident expatriates). Major mountains include Mount Miyogi, Mount Haruna, Mount Akagi, Mount Nikko-Shirane, and Mount Asama. The mascot of the prefecture is Gunma-chan, who is a horse (not a squirrel, for which Gunma-chan is often mistaken). Gunma is so named because it is an area that used to be famous for horse breeding. There are many facts about Gunma-chan which are humorous, such as the fact Gunma-chan lives in Tokyo, not in Gunma, never ages past 7 years, and is of indeterminate gender. They say Gunma looks like a crane... I guess I can see it.
But... Back to the mountains. Haruna is the most famous (at least outside of Japan), as it is the mountain which is the Initial D main character Fujiwara Takumi's home mountain. It is renamed Akina in the story and can be found on the northern border between Seibu and Chubu. The team from Akina is the Akina Speed Stars, which Takumi eventually joins with his Toyota Corolla AE86 (or hachi-roku as we'd call it in Japan). I've seen a number of AE86s on the roads of Gunma, and it makes me smile each time. I actually saw one fitted out like Takumi's a few weeks back in front of a used anime goods store.
[Touriste]Gunma Prefecture : Initial D & ''the land of drifting'' Tapuvaegphn1ixsurpmeExpand
The second of the major mountains is Mount Akagi. In Initial D it is the home of the Akagi Red Suns (the drifting group most notable for their RX-7s). Akagi is located almost dead center of the Chubu region. It's actually a volcano, although it is not considered active or likely to ever be active (reports of activity in 1938 are disputed). It also borders a beautiful lake called Lake Ono, and is famous for being the namesake of the Imperial Japanese Naval Ship Akagi which participated in the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7th, 1941. The road that passes by Mount Akagi, Gunma Route 62, is featured very prominently in many Initial D episodes.
[Touriste]Gunma Prefecture : Initial D & ''the land of drifting'' E68p7uvb6wv4cxq4jd8nExpand
Mount Miyogi, home of the Night Kids and the scene of three races in Initial D, is the only mountain I have driven entirely from bottom to top and top to bottom. The drive was done in October of last year, after a rather wet and stormy night. I was in a Mitsubishi EK Wagon with a full passenger load so I did not drive too quickly. I did hug the turns, but the car (being a kei) was simply too light to power slide. Did I mention the FWD? Yeah. No. Nothing doing. My passengers thought I was going extremely fast, however. Enough to throw up their hands and pretend they were on some sort of amusement park ride.
Honestly, Miyogi is really beautiful. After driving up it, my passengers and I met up with a bunch of other expatriates (mostly members of the JET Programme) for a hike. The fall colors playing across the mountain peaks and spreading over the landscape, only broken by the dark asphalt and yellow lines of the hairpin turns with beauty only those of us with gears on the brain will fully understand.
Yet it was also extremely dangerous. People die each year hiking the mountains of Gunma. Miyogi is no exception. Indeed, my group almost witnessed such a disaster when an older gentlemen slipped and fell—managing to grab onto a tree branch at the last minute while we worked to pull him to safety. He was scratched up and bleeding. He lost his glasses, but he didn't lose his life. Driving too quickly on these mountain passes isn't the only way to die, and if you disrespect Gunma, this mountainous prefecture may see to it that you pay for your arrogance.
[Touriste]Gunma Prefecture : Initial D & ''the land of drifting'' Xygjlmhmi5dpytx4kb13Expand
I really like living in Gunma and I'm really hoping not leaving any time soon... I just wish I still had my BMW 3-series sedan. How I would have loved to take it from the Austin Hill Country to the mountains of Gunma Prefecture. Maybe sometime soon I'll fork out for another one? A girl can dream.

Outstanding news for anyone who loves drifting, Japan, and unassuming Toyotas that decimate vastly more powerful cars: a new Initial D movie is coming this fall! And here's the first full-length trailer.

No, I don't know what happens in it, because I don't speak Japanese. But Initial D has never been about its deep and intricate plot; it's been about sick Japanese mountain road street racing, and this new movie doesn't look like it will disappoint in that regard. 
Anime News Network says the film will be called New Initial D The Movie Legend 1: Awakening, and it will be a reboot of the manga and TV show's first chapters. The trailer shows the first fateful battle between Takumi Fujiwara in the AE86 and Keisuke Takahashi in the FD RX-7, so that gives us a good idea of where they're starting from. 
The animation looks vastly better than the late 1990s TV series did, but I'm still hoping for plenty of Eurobeat music. I don't like Eurobeat music, to be honest, but I can't imagine Initial D without that shit pumping hard during all the battles. 
The film hits Japanese theaters in August, and the title implies more sequels on the way. Let's hope it makes it to the U.S. somehow as well.

Neosilver
Neosilver

Masculin
Mon Top 3 Anime/manga : il y en a trop et ca change tout le temps

Revenir en haut Aller en bas